How to Open Wholesale Young Living Account
It does not matter where you come from. Your orders will be fulfilled by the nearest warehouse. If you are still looking for a independent distributor, we have a bunch of amazing leaders that can help you on your journey. You can contact me and I will pair you with a great leader.
Or you can scroll through our team and select from there.
If you are from the United States or elsewhere in the world and would like to order Young Living online, here are some instructions on getting started.
Step-by-step Instructions on How to Order Young Living Essential Oils
1. Click on the link below to sign up.
2. Next, select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member”. Wholesale membership simply allows you to buy products from Young Living at a 24 percent discount.
Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information.
3. Create your password and PIN – which you’ll use to log in to your account and order any future oils.
4. Select your order: the “Premium”, “Basic “Plus” or “Basic” Starter Kit. We highly recommend the Premium: it comes with everything you need to get started, and it’s the best value of the three.
5. Optional: sign up for the loyalty program called Essential Rewards (ER).
When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. There’s no need to join right away – you can purchase your Starter Pack first and join the ER club later if you prefer, but I recommend doing it and adding some Thieves Cleaning products, NingXiaRed, or a few more oils like Deep Relief, Cedarwood, Lemongrass or Orange
6. Click “Agree” to the Terms & Conditions.
7. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER! Please do not miss this step and end up not fully checking out.
If you have any questions or trouble, contact the friend that recommended you to this site for more help. If you were not referred to this site by a friend, please feel free to contact us. We will refer you to a team member that will help you with education and growth on your oily journey.