You saw my top 10 Young Living products for under $15 but it gets even better!! Check out my top 5 under $10!!! Yep under $10, that’s less then a coffee drink at Starbucks, ok maybe not quit but close. But these will be soooo much better for your health.
I know sometimes it feels like everything is so expensive, trust me I get it. Everywhere I look prices are going up. So, I thought I’d share with y’all some of my favorite products form Young Living that are, in my opinion, a good deal. Even better, they are all under $15. That’s less then 2 Starbucks drink 😉 Here is a video I did sharing my top 10 favorite items from Young Living under $15. Hope you enjoy it and it gives you some ideas on what you can add to your next Essential Rewards Order.
Interested in any of these products, contact your enroller and ask them how to order them. If you aren’t a member, contact us and we will help you on your oily journey.
I am sooo EXCITED about all the new products released this year at convention!!! I seriously couldn’t sleep last night. So here is a little rundown of the new products. I did not get to attend convention this year, so I have been getting my information from my wonderful upline. Thank you so much girls.
Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser: three run modes (high 5 hours continuously, low 8 hours continuously, intermittent 1 min on/1 min off for approx. 10 hours, 11 different light settings can be turned off or on independent of diffuser function modes, includes a romantic candle-like flicker mode, includes a light cycle mode so colors transition gently from one to another, 180 ml capacity, includes AC power adapter and operation manual (Item #21558, wholesale $63.75, retail $83.88)
Mineral Sunscreen Lotion: Over the Counter, SPF 10, dermatologist approved, no nanoparticles, water resistant, harsh-chemical free, mineral based, sweat resistant, broad spectrum (3 ounces, Item #20667, wholesale $26.75)
Insect Repellent: EPA approved, lab tested, hypoallergenic, DEET free, 100% plant-based formula, clinically tested for efficacy, proven efficacy against mosquitoes, shown to be 30% more efficacious than top selling natural insect repellent (6 ounces, Item #20701, wholesale $38.75)
Lavaderm After Sun Spray: Over the Counter (OTC), hypoallergenic, clinically tested for sensitivity, soothes and cools skin, aloe moisturizes skin, immediate relief from pain associated with sunburn, minor burns, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations (2 ounces, Item #20683, wholesale $24.75)
Aminowise: Helps support muscles during and after exercise to fight fatigue and enhance recovery, reduces lactic acid formed by exercise, support hydration by replenishing important minerals, contains no added sugar or artificial sweeteners (Item #20083, wholesale $33.75, retail $44.41)
Super Cal Plus: Calcium Supplement, a dual-action blend to support the structure, integrity, and density of the bones (Item #20240, wholesale $26.50, retail $34.87)
Alkalime packets: AlkaLime is a precisely-balanced alkaline mineral complex formulated to neutralize acidity and maintain desirable pH levels in the body. Infused with lemon and lime essential oils and organic whole lemon powder, AlkaLime also features enhanced effervescence and biochemic cell salts for increased effectiveness. A balanced pH is thought to play an important role in maintaining overall health and vigor. (Item #3055, wholesale $29.75, retail $34.87)
Shutran 3-in-1 Men’s Wash: 8 ounce (Item #20483, wholesale $32.00, retail $42.11) or 3 ounce (Item #20631, wholesale $16.00, retail $21.05)
Seedlings Nursery Line
Linen Spray (coming soon) — adds a calming aroma to linens, refreshes crib sheets, blankets, car seats, clothing, carpet, and other fabrics, vegan friendly, made with 100% naturally derived ingredients, gentle enough for use around infants and breastfeeding mothers
Baby Lotion — prevents dryness by soothing and moisturizing skin, non-greasy formula that absorbs, made with plant-based, naturally derived ingredients, dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic, vegan friendly (Item #20438, wholesale $19.75, retail $25.99)
Diaper Rash Cream — Over The Counter (OTC), hypoallergenic, clinically tested for sensitivity, mineral based, no nanoparticles, promotes healthy skin, reduces redness, helps relieve diaper rash, reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness (Item #20398, wholesale $27.75, retail $36.51)
Baby Wash and Shampoo — leaves skin and hair clean, soft, and smooth, extra gentle, mild formula developed specifically for infants’ delicate skin, tear-free, 100% plant-based, naturally derived, ingredients, dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic, vegan friendly formula (Item #20404, wholesale $20.75, retail $27.30)
Baby Oil — dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic, mild, gentle formula developed specially for infants’ delicate skin, moisturizes, soothes, and nourishes skin, made with 100 percent plant-based, naturally derived ingredients (Item #20373, wholesale $24.25, retail $31.91)
Baby Wipes — ultra soft and comfortable on infants’ delicate skin, soothing and non-drying, leaves skin moisturized, soft and smooth, dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic, vegan friendly (Item #20428, wholesale $11.75, retail $15.46)
Savvy Minerals Make Up Line by Young Living
Harsh-chemical free, Non- nano pure minerals, No fillers, Titanium Dioxide free minerals, made in the USA
- Misting Spray
- Lip Gloss
- Eye Shadows
- Eye liners
- and more!
New products will continue to be released from this line as the year goes on so keep an eye out for him.
I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to try it all.
If you saw something you’d like to try, contact us and we can help you sign up for your own account to order them.
If you love using Young Living products in your home, you’ve probably wondered how you can share their amazing benefits with your animals. Which oils are safe to use? How much can I apply? Should I diffuse or apply topically?
If you’ve ever had questions like these, we’re here to help! Check out this quick-and-easy how-to guide for using essential oils with animals.* Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, here are a few things to keep in mind:
Most animals are more sensitive than humans to essential oils.
- Start by diluting heavily and use in moderation.
- Every animal is different, so carefully observe how each animal responds to the oils. Use common sense and good judgment as you try different methods.
- Take special care to not get essential oils in an animal’s eyes.
- Avoid using high-phenol oils such as Oregano and Thyme with any animals, especially cats.
- Use special caution when using essential oils with cats. Cats are also generally averse to citrus essential oils.
Your animal’s size affects the amount of oil you should use.
- For smaller animals like cats and small dogs, use 3–5 drops. Be sure to dilute 80–90 percent prior to application (for example, for every 1 drop of oil, use 4–5 drops of a diluting agent, such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex).
- For larger animals, like large dogs, start with 3–5 drops. Unless otherwise indicated on the product label, dilution is unnecessary.
- For very large animals, like horses and cattle, start with 10 drops. Unless otherwise indicated on the product label, dilution is unnecessary.
Apply oils to yourself or diffuse to introduce animals to essential oils and help them get comfortable.
- Wear oils around your animals, diffuse in their space, or apply to your hands and let the animal smell them.
- If your animal is jittery or resistant to essential oils, try applying an oil to yourself and staying near the animal for several minutes so it can get used to the aroma.
Once they’re used to essential oils, animals can respond well to topical application.
- For cats and dogs, paws are a great place to apply essential oils.
- For hoofed animals, we recommend application on the spine or flanks.
- Try rubbing oils onto your own hands and then stroking the animal’s fur.
- For large or hard-to-reach areas, combine essential oils with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or water in a spray bottle for easier application.
- Animal Scents™ Ointment can be used to seal and protect areas where essential oils have been applied topically.
Essential oils can be administered internally.
- Some essential oils can be mixed with your animal’s food.
- For large animals, you can pull out the bottom lip and drop oils directly into the mouth.
Young Living offers a full line of animal-specific products.
*If your pet or animal has a known health issue, please consult your veterinarian before administering essential oils
I believe there was a round of applause when the new Thieves products were introduced! If you have used the Thieves Household Cleaner and if you love Thieves essential oil, you will more than likely love these products too! Now, you do not have to make homemade dish soap or hunt the store shelves for the perfect natural one. Young Living’s Thieves Dish Soap is guaranteed to be pure, all-natural, free of dyes and synthetics. It contains Thieves, Jade Lemon and Bergamot essential oils as well as other plant-based ingredients. These all work well together to make all of your dishes sparkly clean!*
However, I’m sure you’re wondering if the Thieves Dish Soap really works, right? “Hmmm, I’d like to order it, but does it actually work? No, I mean does it REALLY work? I’ve tried other natural dish soaps before, and my dishes were still yucky and I had to scrub so much.”
I don’t want you to worry so let me share what I think about it. I would compare it to the working power of regular dish soap, minus the massive suds. While this soap makes lots of suds initially, the suds don’t hang around forever. This seems to be a tough sell for some, for me it was the hardest part to get use to. However, the trade off you make is worth it. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates are the chemicals in dish soaps that make them sudsy. Those are harsh chemicals many people are trying to avoid and for good reasons. If you want more suds, you can always add more soap, although it’s certainly not necessary. This stuff works just like the concentrated soaps – a little goes a really long way – which also makes it an economical choice! Save even more money on this product by ordering it as a wholesale member through the Essential Rewards program. Want to know more, contact us at the bottom of the page.
In addition to being free of SLS/SLES, Thieves Dish Soap ingredient list also leaves out any dyes, formaldehyde, phosphates and synthetic perfumes, which are common ingredients in your typical dish soap. People are becoming increasingly aware of what can happen when we are repeatedly exposed to these chemicals over long periods of time, and more and more are trying to avoid them altogether in their household products.
7 Fun Uses for Thieves Dish Soap
1. Jewelry Cleaner: Thieves Dish Soap smells and works wonderful. Why not clean other things with it?? The first thing I noticed when I was using my new Thieves dish soap washing dishes was that my wedding ring took on a new sparkle like it hadn’t seen in awhile. This works amazing on my diamonds! I decided to put one drop on an old soft toothbrush and scrubbed it to renew its sparkling beauty. I love that this cleaner has no harsh chemicals. I was able to throw out my toxic jewelry cleaner I had stored under my sink.
2. Spot Cleaner: This Dish Soap has the consistency of the liquid laundry spot cleaners, so with 3 boys I’ve had plenty of opportunity to try a few drops here and there and have loved the results. If the spots come out of clothing…why not try the carpet, furniture or any other cloth. You may want to spot test an inconspicuous area to be sure.
3. Dishwasher Detergent: I ran out of dishwashing detergent last night so I thought I would try a few drops of Thieves dish soap. Sometimes I add Thieves household cleaner to my dishwasher so I thought it would be fun to add a few drops of the dish soap (about 5) to the detergent compartment. I also like to add vinegar to the rinse aid. The results were clean dishes with sparkling glassware. You could also add baking soda to compartment and then a few drops of the soap.
4. Tub Cleaning: Cleaning your whirlpool tub by adding a couple small squirts of Thieves dish soap, plus two capfuls of Thieves household cleaner, into jetted bathtub with hot water. Let the jets run for 7-8 minutes, drain the tub, and rinse well. This is a scrub free way to clean and shine up your tub.
5. Leather Protectant: Mix with water and baby oil and just a few drops of the dish soap. Less chemicals again when you are treating your leather or vinyl with a protectant for your furniture or car.
2 c. water
1/2 c. baby oil
6 drops Thieves dish soap
6. Dusting: Dust without the chemical laden sprays on the market, try adding a few drops of dish soap to a damp cloth or wipes. Also try adding to a spray bottle for artificial plants, baskets, decor cleaning then gently wipe down items.
7. Car Wash Solution: This is one of my favorites. Add a nice squirt to your bucket of water and scrub the dirt away from your vehicle.
Have you tried using your Dish Soap in any other creative ways?
Basil Vitality oil (Ocimum basilicum) has a sweet, warm scent and flavor. This herb is found in a variety of dishes and is popular in both Asian and European cooking. With Basil Vitality™ essential oil, it’s easy to add this well-loved seasoning to whatever you like. Using an essential oil, you’ll get a brighter flavor than dried herbs without the hassle of fresh herbs.
Young Living’s Basil Vitality essential oil pairs well with savory foods, but you can also add its sweet, slightly peppery flavor to any meal. Try Basil Vitality oil with sauces, breads, soups, chicken, or seafood. Or try a sweet concoction like basil-strawberry lemonade. If you want a lighter basil flavor in your dish, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your preparations.
Basil Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Flavor your favorite pasta sauce recipes with Basil Vitality. Add Rosemary Vitality or Oregano Vitality for even more flavor.
- Add to deli salads, Asian- or Italian-inspired soups, and custom salad dressings or vinaigrettes to share with family and friends.
- Boil pasta noodles in basil-infused water for a subtle flavor.
- Pair with lime juice and melons, such as watermelon and cantaloupe, for a fresh summer treat. For a more complex flavor profile, garnish with feta.
- Mix with a mild tea, such as chamomile. Add a dash of honey to sweeten the experience.
Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce
4 Cups Crushed Tomatoes
1 Bunch of Italian Parsley
1 Medium Onion
1/3 cup Red Wine
2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
2 Tablespoons Ghee (directions included in previous Tilapia recipe)
1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano, or 1 drop of Oregano Essential Oil
2 Drops Basil Essential Oil
1 Teaspoon Salt (I use Pink Himalayan Sea Salt)
1/4 Cup Sugar (I use Raw Sugar)
1. Peel and dice the onion finely. Chop the parsley fine as well.
2. In large Stainless steel pan, heat the ghee over medium heat. When it is HOT, add your diced onion, and cook on medium until the onion has just so stopped being white. Add the Minced Garlic, and stir, cook for about 2 minutes. Stir in the Dried Oregano ( if using Oregano oil, skip this step) add sugar and heat through, allow to bubble a minute or 2.
3. Pour in the Wine, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4. Add the Tomatoes and the parsley, stir, place a lid loosely on top to catch the splashes, turn your heat to as low as possible, and allow to simmer for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes so it doesn’t stick.
5. Turn off the heat, and add your essential oil/s. Stir to. Ombine and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
Takes approximately 40 minutes.
Recipe and photos, are property of Catherine Corn, Permission to use, granted to Country Oilers
Thieves Household Cleaner is a concentrate. For most all-purpose cleaning, dilute 30 parts of water to 1 part of Thieves Household Cleaner. That breaks down to one 64 oz bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner concentrate = about 128 all-purpose spray bottles (30 oz. each) for about 88 cents a bottle. That’s cheaper than most all-natural cleaners on the market.
- All-purpose cleaning – 30 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
- Heaving degreasing – 15 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
- Light degreasing – 60 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
- Glass and windows – 50-100 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
My top 10 favorite ways to clean with Thieves Household Cleaner.
1. Refrigerator and kitchen appliances
For kitchen appliances, mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 1 cups of water. Clean stovetops, ovens, microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens, blenders, mixers, etc. To clean the interior of a microwave, fill a microwave safe container with 2 cups of water. Place in microwave and heat for 5-10 minutes and Voila! The steam will make it easy to clean up food and food particles.
For refrigerator, remove all items from the refrigerator. Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 2 cups of water. Clean the outside of the fridge, including top, doors, and exterior water and ice areas.
2. Light fixtures and Ceiling fans
First, dust light fixtures, blades and bowls. I like to use an old pillow case and open it up, insert the fan blade in it and gentles pull it off trapping all the yuck inside the pillow case. Then, mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 1/2 cups of water. Clean fixtures, blades, glass bowls, etc. to remove dirt and sticky residue.
3. Sinks, countertops, tile, grout, kitchen pantry, bathroom vanity, cupboards, inside drawers, and under sinks
For sinks and counters, mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 1/2 cups of water in a spray bottle. Spray sinks, countertops and backsplash and wipe clean to remove dirt and grime. If sinks are dirty or stained, try adding some baking soda for a natural soft scrub cleanser.
For grout add 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 1/2 cup of water in a spray bottle. Spray tile and grout. Let sit for a couple of minutes. Use a small brush to get stains out. You may use less water for stronger concentration as needed or add baking soda for a little tougher scrub.
To clean inside toilets, mix 1/4 cup of baking soda and 1/2 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner to a toilet brush. Clean inside of toilet bowl and let sit for a few minutes before flushing.
To clean outside of toilets, mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 1/2 cups of water in a spray bottle. Spray outside of toilet, flusher knob, on top and underneath toilet seat to naturally clean.
5. Windows, window sills and mirrors
Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 4-5 cups of water. I like to add 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil for a fresh lemon scent and/or 1 tsp of white vinegar for streak-free clean. Clean windows, sills and mirrors for a sparkling shine.
6. Walls, outlets, lightswitched, door handles and vents
First, dust all surfaces. Then, mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 1/2 cups of water. Use a clothe or sponge to wipe down walls, outlets, switches, handles and vents to remove dirt and germs.
Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 6 cups of water in a bucket and mop floors removing dirt and grim. I like to use an electric floor cleaner and simply add a capful of Thieves to the water reservoir and clean away.
8. Carpet and upholstery cleaner
Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with about 6 cups of water and add to carpet or steam cleaner. Clean rugs, carpets and upholstery to remove dirt and grime. Be sure to spot test in an inconspicuous location first.
9. Car interior
Add 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner to a 16oz spray bottle. Spray down dashboard, door handles, steering wheel,and mirrors and windows and wipe with a clean clothe or paper towel. Doesn’t get much simpler then that.
10. Baby and kids toys
Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 cups of water in a spray bottle. Spray toys, play equipment, train tables, doll houses, toy organizers or shelves, etc. to remove dirt and germs while it cleans naturally.
Ready to try these products?
You can start your toxin free cleaning with a Thieves Starter kit from Young Living.
Contact us today and we will be here to support you on your journey to wellness and welcome you into our oily crew.